Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Night Fights--Toom Toom Toom Style!!

Sometimes Friday Night Fights takes us to stupid, better-off-forgotten alternate universes.

Like the Heroes Reborn universe, where someone is knocking at the door of Avengers Mansion...




Oh, sucker punch!!

Spacebooger is fairly sure that no matter what reality, Wonder Man's costume will always be terrible.

Marvel leased out it's legacy in Avengers #7 (1997), by Rob Liefeld (plot), Jeph Loeb (plot & script), Ian Churchill (pencils) and Lary Stucker & Jon Sibal & Norm Rapmund (inks)

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? Well, actually, you probably shouldn't. I mean, Heroes Reborn--what was I thinking? Still, go and vote!!


4 comments:

SF said...

I'm trying to figure out how a red and dark blue object moving at high speed leaves a person-sized light blue trail with blue wisps of ... smoke? Only to become thin white motion trails arcing downward in the bottom panel.

Anonymous said...

The answer is Rob Liefeld and his team.

snell said...

Different universe, different laws of physics...

SallyP said...

I think my eyes are bleeding from the..."art".