Oh, but he didn't stop there...
Still, since this was 1994, it can't be too tough to look at what Marvel was publishing then, and deduce what the other top ten list should be, right?
And, dear reader, I have done that for you. So, presenting, based on the evidence of their own publications, What Really Good Marvel Stories Should Have (circa 1994):
1. Desperate Attempts To Spin Villains Into "Anti-Heroes"
3. Terrible, terrible costumes
4. Ridiculous, overpriced, and well-nigh unreadable gimmick covers
5. Never-ending attempts to "homage" Marvel's own past and claim past glory for current stories
6. Amazingly crappy logos, often rendered in fonts that made then even worse:
7. Punisher. Lots and Lots of Punisher
8. Attempts to reclaim the heat of departed prodigal sons; a.k.a. Image rip-offs
9. Inappropriate team-ups
10. Continual redonkulous crossovers
All covers from 1994