Monday, August 12, 2013

Manic Monday Triple Overtime--Bird Quiz!!

Hey, everybody, let's take a...

Now, this quiz appeared in Nyoka The Jungle Girl #60 (1950), and as that character is so in tune with nature, I'm sure we can expect a particularly accurate and informative bird quiz!

Pencils sharpened? Brains ready? Let's go!!

Hmm...a bat is not a bird. OK, we'll give them this one.

Next?

Ahem...a bat is NOT a bird. Hello?!?

OK, I'm sure the problems are all cleared up here.

Next!!

GODDAMMIT, A BAT IS NOT A BIRD!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A "BIRD QUIZ"!! WHERE THE FRAK ARE THE BLOODY BIRD QUESTIONS?!?!?!

Must...find...happy...space...calm, snell, calm...

Must--finish--quiz:

See, THOSE are birds!! Was that so tough?!? Sheesh...

Oh, and here are your answers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your blog everyday.
Man, you can make me laugh so hard sometimes.
Keep up the wonderful job you're doing.
-Sam