Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Night Fights--The Return of Man-On-Animal Action Style!!

We've got a definite problem here at Slay Monstrobot!

It's been so long since we've featured people fighting animals for Friday Night Fights, we are no longer the #1 Google result for "man-on-animal action."

And that cannot stand.

So Sea Hag and Bluto have teamed up to take down Popeye. But their plans aren't going so well, so it's time to unleash their secret weapon:



Oh, dear...

So:










Uh-oh...








POW!!!!

Spacebooger assures you that no animals wre harmed in the making of this fight...heck, they're fast friends now:

Man-on-animal action by Bud Sagendorf in Popeye #42 (1957), as reprinted in Classic Popeye #42 (2016)

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? Man-on-animal action, my friends...man-on-animal action! So go and vote!!


1 comment:

Sina said...

Hunh... :/ the reference to "one-eyed sailor(s)", easy & juvenile sexual innuendo from me aside :P ;) haha, makes me think "I always thot Popeye was just 'squinty', not actually de-ocufied!" :/ like I said, "Hunh..." :/ oh well, you live & learn something new every day :D