Thursday, April 6, 2017

The #1 Reason That I Could Never, Ever Be Batman!

An awful lot of us fanboys like to project ourselves as Batman.

Hey, he's an everyman with no powers--I could be Batman (if I were a billionaire sociopath with no chance of ever being happy...)

Why, I can't think of one thing that could stop me from being Batman!!

Wait...WHAT?!?!?!!

Well, so much for that dream. I told you he was a sociopath!!

Maybe I could be the Flash. I bet he eats pie...

From Superman #20 (2017)

4 comments:

SallyP said...

Gasp! What kind of monster doesn't eat PIE?

Sina said...

I eat pie 😀 I just don't eat pastry 😎

Anonymous said...

Then...all those Hostess ads...were LIES?!

Captain Entropy said...

He's over thirty-five and in phenomenal physical condition. Do you really think he's getting more than fifty grams of net carbs a day? And of those, do you think ANY are from processed sugar?