Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ri¢hie Ri¢h's In¢eption

Cobb and his crew had a really tough time trying to plant an idea in this billionaire's subconscious:

Oh, wait, this wasn't a dream--THIS REALLY HAPPENED!!!

Nope, not a dream, just a mysterious coat of arms and some wishing cookies that Wendy The Witch baked lead to Ri¢hie and Casper going back in time to save his ancestor from a barbarian invasion and make sure his family ended up owning the oil fields there...

Mmm, am I sure that wasn't a dream...?

6 comments:

Siskoid said...

I learned to read thanks to Richie Rich. But it's hard to believe these comics exist today.

Siskoid said...

By which I mean, read English. Tintin taught me how to read my mother tongue (maybe my parents helped).

The Mutt said...

Casper is a dead baby. A DEAD BABY!!!

tom said...

!! I used to read a lot of Harvey Comics and I never noticed Richie's shoes before today. Did they always have bows on them?

snell said...

Yes, his shoes always had bows (as did yours, when you tied your laces...)

spiderkev said...

Those aren't shoes;they're Go-Go boots.