Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tales From The Quarter Bin--Let's Play Rate The Wigs!!

First things first--yes, it is technically the 50 Cent Bin at my local comics shoppe--but I'll be damned if I change a features name just to reflect inflation!

Anyhoo, anyone who trolls the Quarter Bin knows that an hazard/benefit is that you occasionally come across comics that have been drawn in or written in by previous owners.

Today is definitely a benefit, as we come upon this ad for Glamour Wigs...because at some point in the past, someone decided to rank the wigs the ad showed us:

Well, at least they rated their top 6.

You do have to like their apparent indecision between 1 and 2...

From I Love You #101 (1973)

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Well, it could have been either Black Canary or '66 Batgirl I suppose.