Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tales From The Quarter Bin--Legion Lagniappe!

So, in my never-ending quest to catch up with everything I missed during my time out of comics, I came across this in my trawling through the Quarter Bin:

Aw, yeah!!

But then, many weeks later, when I finally open the thing, I fond this inside:

Free Legion stickers?!? Winnage!!!!!

I don't even thin these stickers were from that particular issue originally...so double winnage!!

Of course, now I'm sad that there is no Legion in the DC Universe right now...sigh....

Hey, nu52!! Weren't the members of Legion Lost left trapped in the present? Where the hell are they? Why aren't we getting some of them featured in Future's End instead of losers like Grifter and Mr. (Not So) Terrific?!?

#BringBackTheLegion

P.S. If you don't recognize some of those folks, try using this handy flowchart! (click to embiggen):

#BringBackTheLegion

No comments: