Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Night Fights--Gil Kane Atom Style!!

I'm pulling a little bait and switch for this week's Friday Night Fights.

Let's start as the Atom investigates some shenanigans at his university...

Ha!! Fooled you!! When this post's title said Gil Kane Atom, you thought I meant Ray Palmer, right?

Sorry, folks, we're on Earth-2. But Gil Kane can still draw the heck out of a fight scene, can't he?









POW!!

Spacebooger misses heroes who fight robbers and thieves...

The wrong Atom still kicks ass in The Atom #36 (1968), by Gardner Fox, Gil Kane and Sid Greene

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? If I win this week, I'll show you the Al Pratt/Ray Palmer dust-up from later in this issue. So go and vote!!


3 comments:

Dougie said...

It always bugged me that the Atom was coloured with full yellow sleeves when clearly the costume is designed (and drawn) to have the short sleeves of the original. I would've liked to have seen more stories of this dynamic character.

SallyP said...

That's no Green Lantern butt, I can tell you that.

Unknown said...

We should all endeavour to be missiles with brains.