Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Night Fights--None Are So Blind Style!!

Guys, it's time for another bout in Friday Night Fights!!

And, as reigning champion, I dedicate myself to bringing you, the reader, maximum pain this time around.

So let's start with a total beatdown.

Daredevil is totally shagged out after a battle with the Trapster (no, seriously!). And just then...

Uh oh.









Ding Ding Ding--that's a knock-out!!

Spacebooger is still chortling over Daredevil having a tough time with the Trapster...

Stan Lee, Gene Colan and John Tartaglione bring the pain in Daredevil #37 (1968). As to why Doom was after DD...that's a story for tomorrow!


Now is the time for you to go and vote for your favorite fight this week. And you should probably vote for me, because, well, Doom. So go vote!!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Well! I actually do feel a little sorry for Daredevil, but you know something? Doctor Doom SHOULD be able to beat him up!

Mitchell Craig said...

I concur with SallyP. If I were Victor Von Doom and I was unable to defeat a blind guy in red underwear, I'd abdicate my throne, find a good plastic surgeon, and hoof it to the nearest monastery.