Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Your Tax Dollars At Work--McGruff And The Fourth Wall!

Guess what it's time for, guys?!?

Yeah!! Who doesn't love a surprise?!?

Good question!! Who is the party for, McGruff?!?!

Who? Tell us who!!

D'oh!!

After many pages of party preparation (mixed with saying "no" to drugs)...




Who is it!?!?

WHO IS IT?!?!

WHAT?!?!?! 

The comic book is talking to me!!! A DOG WEARING CLOTHES is talking--TO ME!!!!

I am soooo freaking out right now!

Who are you? Why are you talking to me?!?!? How can you even see me?!?!?!!? What is happening?!?!?

I am soooo frakked up right now!! MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

Too late, McGruff.

While I try to chill out and come down, here's some projects for you guys:



Dude, I think reading this while I was high was a big mistake!!

McGruff's Surprise Party is from 1989

No comments: