Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And In Non-Doctor Doom Related Posts...

Perhaps if Doom had tried this tactic, he would have had more success over the years:

So, anyway...what was I thinking? 24 Dr. Doom related posts in one day??

Actually, I'm not sure what I was thinking...I wanted to post about Doom's accent (from Books Of Doom #2), but I thought that was kind of short, so I started digging for more Doom stuff in my archives, and I just kept clipping stuff and clipping stuff...and soon I had enough to just go crazy with. So I did.

It won't happen again (unless I get another 3-day weekend combined with a blizzard). But rest assured, so complex and wonderful is Victor Von Doom, I had enough material to do another 24 posts...so beware!!

Oh, and thanks to Siskoid for commenting on every single one of them...it helps make me look a little less crazy...

2 comments:

I, Warren said...

Doom wonders why there were only 24 posts?!? One for every hour of the day? P'Fah!! Doom exceeds the expections & limitations of the masses!! It should have been 25!!

Now, back to work in the Latverian salt mine....

Siskoid said...

That is my general function in society.