Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Night Fights--John Belushi Style!!

Sometimes, you just gotta go samurai. So please enjoy the sights of Sam Noir, Samurai Detective...as accompanied by Handsome Devil's "Samurai":

I did some time in Tokyo in a dojo
Learned karate and kung fu

And judo because you know
I'm a fuckin' samurai from the darkside

Eating fried rice, and I lie
I'm not Bruce Lee, I'm not Chinese
I'm on the trapeze, and I'm free

In Nagasaki, I'm drinking saki
And watching hockey in my jockeys
And I'm a servant to technology


In my Nissan, I put the priest on
And I head out on the highway to Budokan
I'm metal basted and domo wasted

I'm a fuckin' samurai, from the darkside
Eating fried rice, and I lie
I'm not Bruce Lee, I'm not Chinese
I'm on the trapeze, and I'm free

Of course, Spacebooger is a ninja, so he could take a samurai...or could he?!?

Panels from Sam Noir: Samurai Detective #3 (2006) by Manny Trembley and Eric A. Anderson.

Lyrics below. I couldn't find a video for the song, so please enjoy the video of Kylie Minouge performing Sometime Samurai. Why? She's Kylie Minogue...like I need more excuse than that...


Lyrics | Handsome Devil lyrics - Samurai lyrics