Some Silver Age DC covers are just so perfectly bizarre:
1) The Kents worked as a butler and maid? How very Smallville Abbey. Is there an Alfred crossover at all?
2) The rich dude is going to fire them because they have a flying baby? If I were a rich dude, I would reward my employees for stuff like that...
3) The rich dude's companion--WTF? Cigarette holder, sunglasses and kicky cravat? Please tell me he has a German accent and is a film director, too...
4) So, Superbaby can memorize an entire nursery rhyme, but still cannot master the most basic grammar?
5) Why, oh why do I not have this comic book?
Superboy #112 is from 1964