Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile--Taureau!!

It was a pretty crappy day at work...So what do I turn to for a smile? That's right...

Only way it could be better? if he were fighting BatrocTaureau the Minotaur!! He wears a beret!! He has a mime as a sidekick!! In the catacombs beneath Paris!! He asks people riddles!!

Ah, my day is better now!!

Taureau and company from the still surprisingly-good Doctor Who: The Forgotten #3. Thank you, Tony Lee and Stefano Martino, for making us love again!!

2 comments:

Siskoid said...

I can't wait to get my issue!

You know, December is the month I make Who CCG cards from non-canon sources, and I wanted to do a few using the comics. Looks like Taureau would be a nice inclusion, with no pesky speech bubbles around his head.

Him and/or the dogs driving mechanical spiders

Siskoid said...

And... done

And also done

Et finalement!