Monday, November 3, 2008

Manic Monday--YUBIWAZA!!

From the pages of X-Men #12, 1965 (sorry for the poor quality of the scans--old + tiny type = not so good, sometimes):

In full color, no less!!Ta wubba who?

Boys! Men! ladies--get one of those boys or me to protect you!Oh, yes, a previously unheard of yet nigh unbeatable bit of Asian self-defense...but why should I trust occidental N.J. Fleming to teach me this?

Strong enough for a man--but she likes it, tooPhew. Thank heavens they mentioned that she was both pretty AND Japanese, or I wouldn't have believed it!

But what kind of situations could I ever need Yubiwaza for?

Insulting remarks? Good god, no!!Oh, yes, that happens to me every week. But if Yubiwaza is so good, why haven't we heard about it before?

Isn't this why they killed Bruce Lee?Damn those samurai for hoarding secret defense strategies!! Thank god a bunch of pre-adolescents now have access to the ancient martial arts secrets!! Thank you, N.J. Fleming!!

1 comment:

allendl181 said...

So wait, how did it escalate from them throwing insulting remarks to my date to them attacking me with fists and bottles? How many creative swear words did I throw THEIR way? And its REALLY only going to take me SEVEN SECONDS to wipe out THREE hooligans? Even if they all lined up behind the other and I hit the first one and he bashed his head into the one behind him and so forth it would still take more than seven seconds.