- What, no one thought to send an air tank along with Kara?
- What, no Green Lantern could make you an air bubble, or even loan you a ring for a little bit, for this "critical" mission?
- So, this alien ship can fly within 10 meters of a sun's corona? And not melt/burn/blow up/get sucked in?
- The ship "produce(s) no emissions?" When we can see the contrails it leaves?!?!?
- Since this ship has only been travelling for 2 hours at sub-light speeds, how come neither you nor Superman can track it with your telescopic vision? Or anybody with a telescope, for that matter (and if were moving at faster than light speeds, Kara can fly faster than light??)?
- Why, exactly, did DC revive Supergirl when no one, and I mean no one, who has touched her since then has had the least clue what to do with her?
- For this Tony Bedard was dumped??
- Why do I start to type "Kirby Puckett" every time I try to type Kelley Puckett's name?
Sunday, November 11, 2007
With the acknowledgement that I'm only judging on one issue, and the first part of a two-parter at that, I have some questions for Kelley Puckett and DC after the...odd...Supergirl #23: