Monday, November 5, 2018

Manic Rawhide--This Probably Happens To Bullseye All The Time!!

The problem with having a reputation is, someone always wants to challenge you:

You and Minnesota Fats, Rawhide Kid...

Of course, this Crow Mallon is a bit pushier (and deadlier) than Fast Eddie Felson!

Not that Rawhide is impressed yet.



And so begins the demonstration...


Nice!



I think I can hear Kid audibly sighing at this point...

And now come the counter-demonstration!







YOWZA!!!


I bet this sort of thing happens to Bullseye all the time--some young turk looking to build his hitman credentials by outshooting the assassin. I think we know how those challengers end up...

Hey, Marvel, how about a story where Bullseye gets tossed back in time, and ends up in a shooting contest with Rawhide Kid?

That's yet another reason why I'm not allowed to write comics...

From Rawhide Kid #19 (1960)

No comments: