Monday, October 31, 2011

Manic Monday Bonus--Take That, Supernovae

Bob Haney rating celestial phenomena:

Really? The solar eclipse is "the universe's most awesome occurrence"??

Screw you, black holes, pulsars, wormholes, nebulae, stellar and planetary formation, giant hands from the future causing the birth of the multiverse, and Superboy moving dozens of planets to the other side of the universe! You're all punked by a simple syzygy!!

Note: I'm willing to bet I'm the only comic blogger in the world who is using the word "syzygy" today. That should at least get me a cookie, or something.

From Brave And The Bold #64 (1966). Yes, I know the "Superboy pulls dozens of planets" story came after this one. Manic Monday is no place for nit-picking (unless I'm the one doing it).

2 comments:

Martin Gray said...

You're right, no other comics blogger today will use the word 'syzygy'!

Stephen said...

In Family Guy Quagmire Announcer voice: "Who else but Haney!?!?"