Saturday, January 15, 2011

Great Power, Zero Responsibility

Someone has made a terrible, terrible mistake:

BWA- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


Television executives, I accept tens and twenties, non-sequential. The size of the briefcase will be the main negotiating point. (Unless, of course, you can guarantee to resurrect Veronica Mars--such a promise might have a very heavy influence on my viewing habits...)

Reality show producers, I charge triple.

Let the bidding commence!!

4 comments:

AlanBryan2112 said...

I am only jealous because I have desired to be a part of the Neilsen ratings family since 1972!

and still I am left in the cold.

Dan said...

Love it. Is that blood on the note?

snell said...

Nah, just what looks to be sticker/tape residue from something else that was in the mailman's bag...

Sina said...

Wow, snell, really? K'ay, I admit it...you have officially out-weirded me :P

*I*, who single-handedly invented the Bacon Cheesecake and the world's only Left-Handed Restaurant and whose reputation for the strange and unusual is surpassed by no other...you have officially trumped me.

That's the craziest reaction I've seen in a very long time...cheers on you!