Friday, June 12, 2009

When It's 4th And Long, You Punt

This is pretty much what I feel like, without the utility of the extra arms, but with added gross side effects.

By the way, was Peter Parker THE WORST BIOCHEMIST EVER? And they made him a high school science teacher...

Anyway, I'm just gonna sleep and veg for a couple of days as a wait for wonder drugs to work their wonder. Which means the last 4 days of Marvel 1999 Week are officially postponed until next week. Don't worry, I promise we'll get back to them (If I had to read Chris Claremont's Fantastic Four, you guys are sharing the pain, too!).

And I'll take a well-earned vacation day on Friday Night Fights, too. Have fun, dancemasters!

I probably won't have anything tomorrow, a 50-50 chance on Sunday, and I'll roar back with a vengeance on Monday. Peace Out.

Seriously, who invents a serum that does the exact opposite of what you intend it to do? Moron Peter Parker is from Amazing Spider-Man #100 (1971).


2 comments:

chiasaur11 said...

I'd say that he's worst in a Bloody Stupid Johnson way. He's not dumb, as that's just the absence of intellect. That's full on bizarro smart. It's like Kurd and Drunk.

snell said...

Oi, stop the Britishisms, you're making my head swirl!!