Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things That Make me Smile--Cosmo

You know why I love comics books?

Because this week's issue of Nova features a dog.

A talking dog.

A talking Russian dog.

A talking Russian dog with a devastating sonic bark attack.

A talking Russian dog with a devastating sonic bark attack fighting zombies.

A talking Russian dog with a devastating sonic bark attack fighting superhero zombies.

A talking Russian dog with a devastating sonic bark attack fighting superhero zombies INSIDE THE FLOATING HEAD OF A DEAD CELESTIAL!!!

At one point, he actually says 'Bozhe Moi!'Thank you, Dan Abnett, for teaching us the true meaning of the holiday season.

This moment of joy brought to you by Nova #9. Dan, you had me at talking dog.

2 comments:

Khairul H. said...

Y'know, it's posts like this that make me consider changing my "just wait for the trade" policy.

Captain Infinity said...

The only thing better than talking dogs are talking gorillas.