Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spoiler Saturday Deux--Now THAT Is Leadership

Many people have wondered about the wisdom of placing Alex Summers in charge of the Uncanny Avengers.

Well, wonder no more:



Damn. I was wrong--that IS leadership.

I'd best practice up for the day that I'm made chairdude of the Avengers. "Go be Thor!" "Go be the Vision!" "Go be The Forgotten One!" "Go be Dr. Druid!"

Whew, that was quite the workout for the strategic side of my brain...

From Uncanny Avengers #3...and if you want to know how the series can be so late, well, just look at Cap's knee pads...just look!! Jack Kirby would have been late, too, if he had to draw those!! And the laces on his boot--I mean, it's worth the book already being two months late for that level of detail, right?

3 comments:

Siskoid said...

Look at you, being Snell.

SallyP said...

Kneepads? Captain American doesn't need no kneepads!

Stephen said...

Is this where I rant about Cap's cowl having physical winglets and no ear armor? Scaled armor? I'm willing to negotiate on gauntlets and bell bottom boots. Wait...is this Abuse or Simple Contradiction?