Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bold Fashion Choices--School Uniforms??

Perhaps the greatest day in the history of higher education:

Oh, Curt Swan and Murphy Anderson, you've drawn my dreams!! A whole woman's college, dressed in Supergirl uniforms?? Oh, how could this ever get any better?!?

2,000 coeds dressed as Supergirl, bouncing on trampolines? Oh, my heart.......

What, you want to know why the lovely ladies of Stanhope College are all dressed like Supergirl?

That will have to wait until next post (after my cold shower)...

From Adventure Comics #392 (1970).

3 comments:

Siskoid said...

I work at a university and it's NEVER like that. But maybe I can make it happen.

snell said...

Well of course not--Supergirl's not a Canadian hero. Maybe you could get everyone to dress up like Wolverine, or Puck...

Siskoid said...

She's not strictly American either.

If I had to dress up as a Canadian hero, well, at 6'4" I couldn't pull off Puck (and I prefer to ignore the story where he gets tall by pulling a sword out of his ass) OR Wolverine (I prefer to ignore Hugh Jackman's actual size).

Guardian is the most iconic Canadian suit, and unisex to boot.