Sunday, March 9, 2008

You Are Not Morg--You Are Not Eymorg--What Are You??

Well, we've already discussed how to analyze the reading level of your blog (danger sign: I've apparently dropped from college level to junior high over the past few months. Must stop writing about Countdown...)

Well, now it's time to take things to a whole new pseudo-scientific level:

Yup, this site claims to be able to analyze writing samples and tell you if the author is male or female. (In fairness, there's a ton of cavaets and explanations, so I'm waaay oversimplifying...)

Slay Monstrobot? It comes up as "Weak Male."

God knows, that's not the first time I've heard that one...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time I ran one of those on my blog, I got "weak male" as well!

See we are really sisters! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Aw man... it says I'm 68.9% male, and I'm 100% lady!


CURSE YOU FALSE CULTURAL GENDER EXPECTATIONS!

snell said...

Sorry, Lenya, but you can't argue with SCIENCE!!!!

Maxo said...

I came up "weak male," too - "or European." I'm not even sure how to take that.