Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lame-ality

Most of you folks already know about this:

Seriously...Batman can take down Mr. Freeze, so what's Sub-Zero gonna do?Now, obviously, Marvel and DC have misread my last post on this subject.

No offense to Mortal Kombat fans, but nobody wants to see Batman fight Sub-Zero. Besides, at least DC writers (usually) know how to spell "combat," and we don't need to see that lax spelling infect all the DC books (particularly after the inevitable, and inevitably lame, comic book "adaptation").

And we don't want to see any more games featuring Marvel heroes fighting "Extremists" or Capcom heroes (although that was a freakin' cool series of games) or WWE wrestlers or anybody else.

We (by which I mean "I") demand a video game featuring Marvel heroes fighting DC heroes (and villains, of course). Is this too much to ask?? I think not. If I can have Sonic fight Mario in the privacy of my home, I should be able to have Iron Man fight Green Lantern too (I just blew your mind, didn't I?).

I pledge my vote in the presidential election to the first candidate to promise to make this happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey it's a DC fighting game forget the (literaly) blody kombat guys.
Still i'd buy it on three condition:
1.It's also for the PC (i don't have a console:( )
2.DC can also be against DC cuz again i don't care about them kombat guys.
3. Whith the Dc guys no GOREific playing!it's against their nature!(I would've asked also no gore whith mk guys but thats to much to ask.)

Oh & try one of them mugen sites they have games of dc vs marvel.