Thursday, August 30, 2018

Gee, I Wonder Why This Relationship Never Worked Out?!?

Spy Ferva Shayne has decided there's only one way to get Wonder Woman out of the way:

Marry her off!!

But how to get her to finally accept Steve Trevor's overtures?

Oh, dear.

So Ferva puts her plan into action!

Well, if a woman breaks into my crib, point two (!) pistols at me, and proceeds to give me romantic advice, I'm damn well going to listen!


And what do you know...it works!!

And Diana Prince isn't the only one impressed by the new Steve...


Oh, Diana...


OK, Steve, now you're getting into creepy territory.

The Amazon is conflicted...


Well, after lots of running around and spy-busting and dance lessons...


Sigh...

Don't ever change, William Marston!

From Sensation Comics #46 (1945)

No comments: