Monday, July 23, 2018

Manic Monday--The Fantastic Four--Agoraphobics!!

It's great to be the Fantastic Four!! People love you!! The federal governemnt is giving a dinner in your honor!!

Well, 3/4 of the FF aren't so thrilled:

OK, guys, what's you're real problem?

Johnny has a fear of public speaking:


Well, as a speech coach, I know the fear of speaking in public is very real...but I also know that none of my students have ever burst into flame.

Reed agress with me.

Ben fears being mocked as a monster, and losing control of his temper:




And Sue? Sue is just shy:

Fortunately, Reed is the adult in the room.

And it actually goes pretty well!!


Everyone gets a trophy!!

Nope, nope problems at all...

Until an alien robot turns on the "hostility ray":

D'oh!! 

I guess they should have stayed home...much safer there!

From Fantastic Four #7 (1962)

No comments: