Thursday, June 24, 2010

Synchronicity Is Beautiful

Do you know why I freaking love comic books??

Because by some ridiculous coincidence, this week saw new comics that simultaneously featured this:

And this:

Now, some of you may wonder which is cooler: a robotic T-Rex in a tophat & bowtie screaming "I...LIVE...AGAIN," or a big purple toy dinosaur brought to life by Franklin Richards eating Arcade. And the answer? Neither, because both are infinitely cool.

Thank you once again for saving my sanity, comics. And specifically, thank you Landry Walker and Marcio Takara in Incredibles #10, and thank you Jonathan Hickman, Neil Edwards and Andrew Currie in Fantastic Four #580. You guys rock my world. (And anybody who is not reading both of these comics is out of my will...)

1 comment:

Marc Cavello said...

Enjoyed your blog today. Nice comics and fun work...Best...