Thursday, February 5, 2009

Comics Still Make Me Hungry

I guess it wasn't just last week's books...

Believe me, you're better off not knowing what's in the bundt pan...because my tummy's rumbling again...

Trust me...this issue is stupider than it looksI know it's fairly absurd...

Thank you, Supergirl's imagination!!...but what can I say??

Not a dream, not a hoax, not an imaginary storyComics make me hungry!!

In order, House of Mystery #10, Captain America #395 (1991), Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade #3, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer #22. Yeah, I know the Cap technically wasn't one of this week's comics, but I found it in the quarter bin this week, and who the hell can resist Cap and Eric Masterson being covered with dough?!?

And seriously, you don't want to know what was in the bundt pan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well..I didn't want to know. But now I do!

Could it be worse than cheese and ovaries?