Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Sorceress Of Zoom--Mistress Of Labor Relations!!

I know, it's only Thursday!! The week is dragging, the weekend is so close but so far, your boss is an ogre...

But trust me--whatever your work situation is, it's a picnic compared to those working for The Sorceress Of Zoom!!

For example...

...I'm willing to bet that most of you have never been enslaved and forced to pull a sand-barge full of treasure through the desert!!

And that's far from the worst part...


No water cooler breaks for you!!! (Maybe he should have asked for a Red Bull?)

And when it comes to team-building exercises, I don't think the Sorceress quite gets it:




I'm  pretty sure that no matter how bad it is, your workplace is better than that (unless, of coure, you're a writer for DC Comics...)

On the job hijinks from Weird Comics #9 (1940)

No comments: