Saturday, March 28, 2009

And Your Little Dog, Too!

Two things I've learned from recent searches that have led people to this blog:

A) People really, really, REALLY cannot spell "cowl."

B) Someone used the phrases "wizard of oz" "pick up lines" to find me, which is so wrong on so many levels.

Then again, for some unfathomable reason Slay Monstrobot came up #1 in that search (thanks, Google!!), so, let's give the people what they want.

"Say, baby, I know where we can get a lot of poppies."
"Are you a good witch, a bad witch, or a really bad witch?"
"Surrender, Dorothy."
"Would you like to see my courage?"
"Care to pet my winged monkey?"
"Those ruby slippers really do reflect up, don't they?"

Man, I'm am so going to Hell...

1 comment:

Tim Knight said...

That put a smile on my face this dull, Sunday morning. Some people are very strange :)