Saturday, November 4, 2017

For Sue's Eyes Only!!

"Hey, Jack?"

"Yeah, Stan?"

"Could you draw the cover to this issue so Namor's ass is in the center? I mean smack dab, no way you can't not look at it right in the dead center?"

"OK, how about this?"

"Nice, nice. There's no way you can unsee that fishman's ass! You can't take your eyes off it!"

"Did you like how I spread his legs unnaturally far apart, so the three guys are between them? Man, that might make a good poster idea for some movie or something someday."

"I also like how you had Sue staring right as his butt. She's got a front row seat to that amphibious ass!"

"So, Stan, why did you have me draw it that way? I mean, that's a lotta ass, there."

"Well, I'm going to make Ditko ink it!"

"Haw haw haw haw!"

Prove it didn't happen that way...

From Fantastic Four #14 (1963)

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Well...I don't think Namor would be first on the list to join the Green Lanterns... if you know what I mean.

Kid said...

Never looked at Namor's @ss before - too busy admiring Sue's womanly profile (wotta rack).