Sunday, November 15, 2015

Quit Knocking On The 4th Wall, I'm Trying To Sleep!!

Yawn...long, long night. Had to right up big Bond movie reviews and Sherlock Holmes story reviews.

I'm looking forward to just lounging in bed all morning, and not doing anything important...

Geez, Flash, can't you handle anything by yourself? I'm trying to sleep in here!

*rolls over, pulls the cover over his head*

Dammit, Golden Age Sandman, you don't even exist in current continuity!! No way I'm getting out of bed to help you!!!

Geez Louise, Kal-El...you're wore than my neighbor's leaf blower! Can't a man just sleep in on Sunday morning anymore?

Well, it figures Hal Jordan would need my help. Moron...

OK, I'm up, I'm up. Maybe I'll just clean off the ever-growing list in my DVR...

Great, now I don't feel like watching anything. Maybe I'll just read some comics...

Oh, crap.

I guess I'll just go see SPECTRE again...

No comments: