Monday, October 21, 2013

Manic Monday Bonus--Bad News For You, Gentlemen!

I am sorry to ruin your day, my male friends.

But whether he is in his "dandy" identity of Don Diego...

...or in his gay caballero outfit as the man of mystery...

...you will never be as handsome as Zorro.

I mean, just look at him!

Zorro smiles playfully at the thought that anyone could ever be as handsome as he...

Seriously, gentleman, you have no hope of competing with this:

Oh, he'll still smile and be friendly to you...

...but inside, he is laughing at how unhandsome you are next to him!

Gentleman, give up...

Zorro has defeated you with his looks alone!!

Guy Williams as Zorro, from various issues of Walt Disney Presents Zorro (1966-1968)

2 comments:

CalvinPitt said...

Well, I can't disagree that he's much more handsome than I. At least he isn't pointing me out to his friends so they can join in the laughter.

Oh look, it's his friend Bernardo! Why is Zorro pointing at me. . Oh. Now I know how Seargent Garcia felt all those times Zorro carved his "Z" in the seat of Garcia's pants.

SallyP said...

It's true. Oh, so true.