Thursday, October 11, 2012

So NOW They Think Answers Are A Good Thing?

The cover of the new Prometheus Blu-Ray:

Let's look more closely at that sticker, shall we?

Snarky comments:

*Sure, you only had 2 1/2 hours of movie, why should we have expected them to have any questions answered there??

*An alternate beginning and ending are nice...now if only they had the alternate middle of the movie, we might have something!

*I'm willing to bet that the majority of THESE questions aren't answered (NSFW!):


3 comments:

Nate Winchester said...

I can't view YouTube at the moment, but is the vid by any chance the RedLetterMedia stream of questions bit?

snell said...

Yes, indeed, it is...

Anonymous said...

I like Sci-fi and action movies, they’re my favorites to watch. I’ve been hearing some pretty mixed reviews on Prometheus. Alien was one of my favorite movies, and I’ve been waiting quite some time to see Prometheus. But for the price tag, it’s kind of hard to afford to buy it right now. I was informed yesterday by a co-worker at DISH that Prometheus was released on blu-ray. I missed this movie in the theatre, so I added it to my Blockbuster@Home queue. Unfortunately I can’t afford to buy it right now due to how expensive new blu-rays can be, but adding it to my Blockbuster queue doesn’t cost me anything extra. That way if the movie is as terrible as what some have said, at least I didn’t waste my money buying it.