Thursday, December 17, 2009

When Unstable Personalities Rise To Power...

...these are the types of conversations they have:

I mean, "Scientist Supreme" nonsense aside, Hank Pym can make Norman Osborn look like a stable guy...

P.S. You know, if a guy with a history of mental breakdowns suddenly started telling everybody that the physical embodiment of the universe had just appeared to him and informed him that, despite the instability, he was the most important dude ever, wouldn't you take that with a little grain of salt?!? And if said unstable man starts saying, "Yeah, this nebulous guy told me I was smarter than Reed Richards AND Tony Stark, I'm the Scientist Supreme," wouldn't you be looking around for the nearest straitjacket, and preparing for another Ultron attack? I'm, just saying...


1 comment:

Christian Zamora said...

Both or their exs really should have a talk.