Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Childhood Vacations Were Never This Cool

From the back cover of 5-Star Super-Hero Spectacular (1977):

So infinitely cooler than anywhere my parents EVER took meWait a minute:

Man, if he were really Superman, would he even needs skis?Aside from wondering why the hell they didn't suit up Aquaman for this...there are 3 reasons I really wish I had seen this:

A) I want to know how dorky the costumes looked

B) I want to see what how close the actors looked to the heroes

Remember Orca? Remember how abysmalliy bad that movie was? It would have been better if he ate Robin. I'm just sayin'C) I figure there's what, a 30% chance that Shamu eats Robin?

2 comments:

David C said...

Here you go!
http://aquamanshrine.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html

I've seen a few other pictures here and there, too.

Dr. K said...

Bob Rozakis did a post on this, with photos, in his old online column.