Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Night Fights--Bibbo Style!!

My holiday gift to you, the readers: Bibbo, Superman's biggest fan, beating the snot out of the Joker:

Where's you comedy now, Joker?What, you don't believe it? Well, let me follow it up with something even more awesome: Bibbo knocking the tar outta Doomsday:

Doomsday's the one who'll be needing a funeral after this!!Oh, man, you guys are sooo cynical.

Bahlactus punches out arch-villains EVERY DAY. In his sleep, fools.

Bibbo's...uhhh...hypothetical adventures are recounted in Showcase '96 #10.

1 comment:

Paul Castiglia said...

Hey, imagine how tickled I was to find these panels on the internet - I WROTE this story for DC Showcase '96, issue 10! Well, actually I transcribed it - as told to me by Bo "Bibbo" Bibbowski hisself! ;)

Thanks for sharing this!

Paul Castiglia