Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Night Fights--Baker Street Style!!

Man, I'm kind of nervous...this is my first Friday Night Fights. Can I succeed? Well, here goes nothing:
A MESSAGE FROM SHERLOCK HOLMES WHEN YOU ELIMINATE THE IMPOSSIBLE...


...WHATEVER REMAINS...

...HOWEVER IMPROBABLE...


...MUST BE THE TRUTH!!


We report, Bahlactus decides!!


SPECIAL BONUS: SHERLOCK'S PANEL-BUSTIN' SKILLZ

All panels from the phenominally insane The Joker #6, where Sherlock Holmes lives to kick thug ass!!

4 comments:

CaptainAverage said...

And I thought fights between mere motals were lame! Holy deductive reasoning! What an uppercut! One question: wasn't Holmes smart enough not to announce his next punch?

snell said...

Well, technically, it wasn't actually Holmes. It's actor Clive SIgerson (!), who was playing Holmes on stage...the Joker, posing as the actor playing Moriarty, bopped Sigerson on the noggin with Holmes' pipe, and when Sigerson awoke he believed he really was Holmes.

Man, The Joker was a weird book, even by DC standards.

Dr. K said...

I love how Sherlock keeps the pipe in his mouth throughout the fight, and even in the water. The pipe also switches sides of his mouth depending on which fist he's hitting with, which should be telegraphing his punches.

Unknown said...

Does he start all his sentences with 'I warn you, I have some small skill...'?